Saturday Bosscade - P.O.W. Prisoners Of War

                       

The last time I've played P.O.W. :Prisoners of War , I had only been a small boy in a grocery store waiting for my mom to finish at the checkout line. The game's outright grittiness, and raw visceral style caught my attention as did most of the movies and television of the 80s did. You hit men hard enough to send them flying off screen and into some form of unseen Nietzschean abyss, and the ones fortunate enough not to meet that fate are gunned down with extreme prejudice.Let me make this absolutely clear:  This game is from a time when media had a big swinging set of cajones.

So if I say things that are considered unsavory for this pussy-ass time period, you'll have to keep in mind that this game is for gritty sweaty calloused handed cigar smoking hot woman fornicating sailor mouthed men, and I'm only acting as such...

- See you Next Bossfight!

Comments

Popular Posts