Testing Stream, - Wolfenstein: The New Order .

                       

So I took the time to test out Restream.io, yesterday, and decided that it would also be a good time to actually play a game I've kind of walked away from a year ago. Wolfenstein: The New Order. I purchased the game for the Playstation 3 and got about as far as the museum stage, which I actually enjoyed, however I have not returned to the game in some time. With the Steam Winter sale, I managed to snag a copy of the game for pretty cheap and figured now would be a great time to actually attempt to finish the game I started. So that's what I'm planning.

I'm hoping that with restream I can actually produce the same streaming content while actually distributing it to not just the Youtube audience, but any budding Twitch audience who aren't as familiar with what I do on the main channel.

Only time will tell if this actually works in our favor.

- I'll see you next Bossfight!

Comments

Popular Posts