NEWS | Nintendo hiring & the difference between consumer and creator

                     

In this video I'm talking about Nintendo's hiring practices, and expanding on what Miyamoto expresses about hiring people who aren't just big fans of the series or "lifelong gamers", but people who are capable of finding different ways for consumers to play their games. Nintendo has always prided themselves on thinking "Outside of the box", and In my own opinion, I feel as if this is important to keeping the company atmosphere fresh and encouraging "against the grain" thought that will maintain interest for generations to come.

There's a lot more to this, so I suggest you check out the video itself, to get my full thoughts on the subject, but as Levar Burton often says. "You don't have to take my word for it"

- I'll see you next Bossfight!

Comments

Popular Posts