Saturday Bosscade - Kings of Kung FU

                       

As a kid I've always been into watching the Saturday Afternoon Karate flick. As I got older, and started playing games like Yi are Kung Fu, I really wanted to see more fighting game adaptations of these types of films. And here we are! A fighting game that features multiple Martial Artists from various films. I can't even lie, I geeked out hard when I had to fight Sonny freaking Chiba!! The music from his stage is heavily inspired by The Street Fighter's main theme. There are so many characters and callbacks that I could play this all day just to see them.

Granted the game itself has it's flaws. One huge one being no ending for your character (Perhaps on the highest difficulty? I played the game on "medium"). I feel like there should have been a better payoff for completing the game, but other than that I'm confused as to why this game hasn't gotten that much love.  Currently this game is heavily discounted for the Steam Winter Sale for .99 cents, but will be going back up to it's original price of  $9.99 on January 4th so be sure to snatch it up!

- I'll see you next Bossfight!


Comments

Popular Posts