Spiracy's Big Haul - Two duds, Two gems and a damn good time!

                       

Halloween is over and now it's time to move on into bigger and better things. I'm mainly talking about the two middle pickups. I neglected to put the first find in the image, which was a copy of Final Fantasy Tactics A2. Been wanting to play that for some time, now. Mighty no. 9 I got because I did promise that I would play it before I passed final judgment on the game, and Metroid: Other M I got as a speculative pickup; Mainly I needed to know if my feelings about the game have held up over time.  I'm sure you also noticed that I got Zelda Art and Artifacts, which was a great buy (considering I got it discounted from the cover price), as well as Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash, which has been my current obsession as of late. Watch the video to see me unbox the game, and show you what all comes with the definitive version!

- I'll see you next Bossfight!

Comments

Popular Posts