Dark Souls Sunday Returns!

                       

About a year back, I had been doing Dark Souls Sundays, a pleasant little blind jaunt through the Souls games starting with Dark Souls and working my way to DSIII, with the possibility of doing a retrospect of the entire series at the end. I had decided to go through Bloodborne after Dark Souls, and ran into some issues with my streaming laptop, and had to basically go on hiatus until I was able to build my current rig.

Now, armed with a pretty decent computer, and steam versions of Dark Souls II and III, I feel like it's high time for me to get back into the habit of playing the games and getting that done. I enjoy the Souls series, because it's one of those games where it's easy to just talk and play at the same time.I also enjoy the fact that the game really plays up it's lore and wears it's influences on it's sleeve.

So if you're willing, come along and join me on my journey. If anything it certainly will not be a boring one!

- I'll see you next Bossfight! 

Comments

Popular Posts