Midnight Bliss - Lucia Joaquin won't leave me alone!!

                       


In the tradition of games like "Slender: The 8 pages" and "Slender: The Arrival" comes a new game based on a more recent creepypasta / urban legend. The Story of Lucia Joaquin has been making the rounds on Twitter and Facebook since July of this year.  I had been dealing with issues of my own so I completely missed out on it, but the game which was developed by "Theboywholovedvideogame" seems to be an interesting experience and a interesting way of expanding the legend. 

Needless to say, I got jump scared into oblivion, with this game. The face in the thumbnail actually is a little unsettling, and I guess that's what caused me to let my guard down. The game has atmosphere for days, and the little random noises in the background really keep you on edge. Other things, such as  Lucia's stilted running, and the way she hid behind things made this experience especially creepy. In short, I had a really fun time streaming this. It gave me the same feeling I had when streaming Ao Oni; a game that served as my first scary let's play back when I started on Livestream, a lifetime ago. 



Give it a try, if you dare..



Muhahahahahahaha



- I'll see you next Bossfright!

Comments

Popular Posts