Boss Syndrome Podcast LIVE #69 Sexbots, Lies, and Skip Combat Buttons

                      



Mp3 Download


NOTE: Apparently Youtube's servers had the same level of inconsistency as our staff. The episode above cuts out at the end, but there's a link to the second half that starts about a minute before it's over. just click on that to get to the second half of the podcast ep.  Listeners of the MP3 version don't have to worry about that because unlike my co-hosts, I have a plan.

This week - After leaving the planning of this episode to my co-hosts, and being disappointed, I decided to take the law into my own hands, yet again and talk about random things. Sexbots being defiled, Football players lying about racial slurs, and Rock Paper Shotgun articles about how skipping combat in games is a good thing. .


- Boss Syndrome Podcast starts Now!!

Comments

Popular Posts