Spiracy's Big Haul - Building my new Gaming PC

                      

So if you've been wondering why I haven't posted much, this last week, This is the reason.  Last week I received all the pieces to my new gaming rig, so the above video is a vlog of me building said machine, and showing you the process. Seriously, I needed a new machine, due to having to fight Premiere every time i want to edit a video, or watching my laptop force shutdown when I wanted to play PC games, while running OBS simultaneously.  It was a mess.

Now I can edit videos and render then in a fraction of the time it would normally take on my laptop ( A 2 hour vid that would normally take almost 3 hours to render, now only takes 15-20 minutes) And now I have all sorts of ideas for videos. The one phrase that keeps echoing through my head is "Now, you're playing with power" and I wholeheartedly agree.

 I haven't PC gamed since 2007, and it's so damn good to be back! I've already started padding up my Steam account. Hopefully, we can get back to streaming once vacation starts...

- I'll see you next Bossfight. 

Comments

Popular Posts