Boss Plays - Bloodborne: Blood starved BS

                       

So, I have some bad news and some good news.

The Bad:  My laptop that I have been using for streaming and recording gaming footage, is dead. I attempted to take Windows 10 off of the laptop to backdate to Windows 8, and that resulted in some form of catastrophic error that won't allow the computer to even boot. I could fix it, but that laptop was a hand-me-down, and both of my laptops were brand new in 2012.  Needless to say, it's time for an upgrade.

The Good:  My computer parts, according to FedEX shipping calculations, will be here in two days. So my i5 processor, 16gig ram filled, why the hell is this graphics card so expensive computer will be constructed by the beginning of this new week. And I will demonstrate the power of this fully operational battle station by the end of the week.

So in the meantime, enjoy this Let's Play of Bloodborne, and my one-man-war on the Blood Starved Beast.



- I'll see you next Bossfight!

Comments

Popular Posts