Spiracy's Big Haul - Galaxy 3DS and Mel's big haul

                        

I've been nursing a broken N3DS XL for a few months now and as a result, have not been able to play any of my games, namely Smash.  The problem: Two of my four buttons were unresponsive, and that just makes for a frustrating smash experience. So Instead of getting it repaired, I decided to just upgrade and trade in my old N3DS XL for store credit. In hindsight, I probably would have gotten more money if I sold it via Ebay or Craigslist, but I didn't want to go through all the hassle of doing that.

The upgrade, however is amazingly beautiful. I absolutely adore the galaxy 3DS XL, and I've wound up getting Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 and am enjoying the ever-loving hell out of that game, right now!  I'll post up a review of the game when I complete it. For now, enjoy the haul vid of me gushing over it, while Mel shows off her own big haul.

- I'll see you next Bossfight!

Comments

Popular Posts