Would you like to win some movies and games?

                        

If you know me in real life, you know that I tend to have a lot of movies and games. In the last couple of months, I have seemed to acquired duplicates of those movies and games due to either getting the definitive versions , or just because people like to gift me a lot of the same things. Needless to say, I'm now hitting that point where I am just about out of space, that it's time for me to part with these movies and games.

 So I want to do something nice for all of you who have enjoyed listening to and reading the content on this blog, the Facebook page and the You Tube channel;  This pile, along with a few other things I've picked up will be split up and given away to a few lucky people. Don't fret, dear reader. I have additional things like patches, posters, and other things that will be up for grabs as well. Michael and I are ironing out the details, and we'll have information up soon! Don't worry, he already took the crappy remake version of A Nightmare on Elm Street so the good versions are for you guys..

-I'll see you next Bossfight!

Comments

Popular Posts