Dark Souls Sundays - Darkness falls

                       

After a few rough weeks, I am finally back on track with Dark Souls Sundays.  This is my first travel into Blighttown, and I'm finally getting a chance to use my archery skill, and tweaking my armor and ring sets to get the perfect means of making my way through this wretched hive of scum and villainy.  If you're interested in watching the Dark Souls Series, but don't want to sit through two to three hours of streamed gameplay, I've took the liberty of putting a highlight reel in the You Tube descriptions. Basically, these are time coded chapter lists that take you to the more interesting aspects of the stream. I'm going to be doing this for more of my streams, but I'm in the process of fine tuning it to work better for this series.  Either way, I hope you enjoy watching this as much as I've been enjoying this blind playthrough.

- I'll see you next bossfight!

Comments

Popular Posts