Dark Souls Sundays - Parish the thought.

                    

After defeating the Taurus Demon, celebrating and then realizing that the network went down, leaving me without the footage, I had to take some precautions, this week. I streamed this one pretty early in the morning, which was nice because I had way more viewers popping in to say hi, and to deal with my cornball humor.  All-in-all, I thought this was an actual better stream, mainly due to the speed of  which it took to get to the boss, and the fact that I did a couple suicide runs, last Monday in order to grind out some levels and to fortify my Estus flask.  The more I do these types of episodes, the more interested I am in this game and the lore. I haven't been this hyped for a game in quite a while.

- I'll see you next bossfight!

Comments

Popular Posts