Boss Plays - Urban Champion:

                      

Now that I actually have my free time back , I'm rather confused as to what to set my attention on. I still have two more parts left in TTWBN, and I will be finishing those up, soon.  First thing's first. I decided to make sure my editing skills were sharpened, and jumped into putting out an episode of Boss Plays. We had a really good quick run of Urban Champion, which was a best-of-five set ( versus play out of five matches to see who wins ). I thought the jokes were actually pretty funny, personally, however with the internet, these things are rather hit-or-miss.

I'm attempting to make some adjustments to Boss Plays, in order to be a bit more informative, while also attempting at entertaining. Hopefully this makes for a more interesting show. Only time will tell.

- I'll see you next bossfight.


Comments

Popular Posts