Saturday Bosscade - NeoGeo Battle Coliseum

                          

Few games have stressed me out as much as Neo Geo Battle Coliseum does. To be fair, SVC Chaos is just as a lesson in high blood pressure as well, Which is why I only really play them in small doses, but good god. The bosses in this game are on the brink of being nonsensical! Bosses that do full-on input reads?  Countering character moves before you can even get your own move out?

If I were to wager a guess, I would wonder if this is the catalyst for tech that will cause our eventual downfall at the hands of our robotic overlords, but maybe i'm getting too mentally in the weeds on this one?  I am somewhat happy with my skill in this game, even though I think I really would like to go back and do a "Get Gud" version. We shall see how this all turns out...

- I'll see you next bossfight!

Comments

Popular Posts