Saturday Bosscade - Fist of the Northstar: Ken's Rage

                      

 Needless to say the old 1989 Hokuto No Ken series was one of the manliest Anime (often referred to as "Manime" by it's fans) shows I had ever seen and it definitely deserves it's acclaim and praise. One of the games I had really wanted to find a few years back, was Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage.

 Privy to the purchase, I had already been playing other Musou games such as Samurai Warriors and Warriors Orochi Hyper, thanks to my fiancée, and we were waiting for the highly anticipated Hyrule Warriors to come out. The best thing about this game is that it actually sticks fairly close to the source material, and has a really catchy soundtrack. I've been reading that the sequel has been getting bad ratings, but that probably won't stop me from purchasing it. As the story of Kenshiro, Successor of Hokuto Shinken needs to be properly completed..

- I'll see you Next Bossfight!

Comments

Popular Posts