Saturday Bosscade- Pokken Tournament: Ferrum League (Green)

                    

So within the last month or so, I've been doing Saturday streams of fighting games. I'm going to start posting here more often, but I thought it would be nice to show you guys some footage of the latest episode. Pokken Tourament was released last Friday and so far the game seems pretty interesting.

If I were to make a suggestion, I would say definitely switch out the support voice to original Japanese dialogue, to make her less annoying, and definitely drop down her conversation frequency. That's probably one of the few problems I have with the game so far, but it's otherwise really solid in terms of fighters.  I'll post the other Saturday Bosscade episodes up as well as Boss Plays episodes.  I usually tend to go with older fighting games and less obscure titles, but I really liked how this game played, and  I haven't had the pleasure of going through the story mode, yet.


-I'll see you next Bossfight!

Comments

Popular Posts