Bitten by the Let's Play Bug, again...



So, I did a Let's Play of Mike Tyson's Punch out!! with Mike from Blue Kitsune Gaming. and I'm happy to say that I'm somewhat pleased with the results....




 This time, I actually took some time off to learn how to use video editing software, and I feel like I learned a lot from the experience. It was a really fun time. Additionally, you also tend to find that having a good verbal back-and-forth with people you're playing with makes the videos worth it, as well.










In the past two weeks we've done quite a few plays. Zelda II the Adventure of Link, Contra Rebirth, Cave Story and Fallout New Vegas are just a few games i'm teasing, and there will be more to come! So needless to say, This blog won't be short on content.


Game On!

Comments

Popular Posts