FSBF: Ao Oni finale and Clock tower begins

And I totally fumbled Jennifer Connoly's name
Well the third night of streaming, and I'm getting the hang of the production end of things. For an experiment in expanding into other medium, I have to say this is been pretty entertaining. The only problem is it's mighty lonely. I may have to look into getting some co-hosts to liven up the one-sided dialogue.



Watch live streaming video from xxspiracytheory at livestream.com


This week, we wrapped up Ao Oni and messed around with some of the post game cheats. Soon after that, we jumped right into Clock Tower and fiddled around for a bit. I admit, it's been a while since I did the review of CT. I remember a few things about the game from the many playthroughs, but not enough to get very far into the second half of the game. I might have to do a bit of refresher playing over the week to recover from some of the embarrassment. 


Watch live streaming video from xxspiracytheory at livestream.com


One of the highlights of Clock Tower, was showing off some of the endings and multiple death cutscenes. It's a difficult game to play, in the beginning, but once you get the hang of it, it's very manageable.


Watch live streaming video from xxspiracytheory at livestream.com


For those if you wondering about the title, the third video found us on strange topics towards the end. Mainly feminine hygiene products. These videos always take a wrong turn into the weird part of the internet for some reason, not that that's a bad thing.


Once I can improve the show quality and get into doing a bit of editing, I will definitely consider doing weekly shows for sites like youtube, but for now I'm having fun dabbling in the experimental end of things.

If you want to check out the show I stream Thursday nights 11pm Central Time.


Game On!

Comments

Popular Posts