The Fate of FSBF....

So in the midst of another E3, I want to state a few things about the fate of the blog. I know that FSBF has been building popularity thanks to Google searches, site shot outs and word-of-mouth. That much I am very happy about. I never expected this blog to be anything more than a means of venting frustration or getting you, the reader to ask the tough questions and look past the bullshit that has been plaguing the media this generation to figure out what's really going on.

I have enjoyed doing this for the last few years, and I really love the positive feedback i've gotten from readers and fellow gamers. The problem, however is that I'm only one person and I have many things I want to accomplish in this life. Originally, I had intended to possibly gather some great writers together to forge a team to carry on the work of running this blog, and expand it into a website, but it seems like this might not come to fruition. So the next best thing is to give you guys a good E3 coverage, and some of the best articles I can possibly write. I'm going to go as far as 333 posts (I'm at 294 posts as of this one), and I will eventually retire from doing further articles. I won't say that I'm done writing articles; Let's be honest, no one really completely stops doing what they love, but I'll be focusing more on my other loves which are indie game development and drawing comics.

 Who knows, I may return to a lesser degree with an article here or there, and I definitely want to help push a new generation of journalists into asking the tough questions, seeking truth, and enjoying games for the content of what they provide, and not just the quality of their graphical representation.

I'll be doing my usual E3 coverage this year, so don't worry about that, I'm merely just in a state of getting my ducks in a row so I can focus on the bigger picture in my own personal exploits. I thank you all for coming along with me on this crazy ride, and I hope you have had fun putting up with my crazy.

Game On!



Comments

Popular Posts