Quick Impression for ya...

Medusa,do your foxy love impression !!



Just got Kid Icarus Uprising, last night. I had to go into enemy territory (Target) to get it, because for some reason whoever is in charge of ordering electronics at my store has no idea what the hell they're doing. I digress. The game is crazy and intense, and has been eating up my break time so far, but I enjoy it a lot.

Note that the stand that comes with the game is most necessary for the default configuration, but you can alter the controls. I love the flying stages, kind of mixed feelings on the ground stages. Absolutely adore the difficulty amping for better weapons, as well as the boss fights, and surprisingly, The banter between Pitt and Pauletena doesn't bother me at all. In fact I spent a hell of a lot more time  avoiding getting blasted to bits than getting annoyed at the dialogue, however for a goddess, she's kind of a douche (don't know if that's irony or just a man's perspective at this point.)

Right now I'm completely  hooked on the game and I'm fighting the urge to jump back into it to play so I can at least update and inform you guys. But, I'm going back in now...

don't summon me again, unless you ready for that pain.

the power is mine!

*flies into the sky*


Comments

Popular Posts