Christmas with style



Just wanted to pop on real quick and wish my readers a very Merry Christmas. I've been spending most of the early morning trying to get my other half's mother's new 25th anniversary red Wii up and going so they'll be able to run netflix and show off some of the demos available. Other than that it's been an interesting Christmas so far. And it's a long way from being over. I managed to get some games to add to my collection including Castlevania Judgment, and Red Steel 2 (which I have been holding off on because I heard the length of the game wasn't worth it's initial price tag.) Can't wait to start on those when I get back to the apartment.

Just so I don't turn this into a post of little content I decided to drop a link to a fantastic assortment of chiptune christmas music done by none other than Doctor Octoroc on his album entitled 8bit Jesus. The album consists of various Christmas tunes done in the key of popular video game soundtracks.  The site features select tracks, and a full album available for download.

If you're craving something a bit more traditional, be sure to check out 8-bit people's "The 8 bits of Christmas" album featured here. Thanks to working retail, I've had the pleasure of being bludgeoned with the same songs on rotation for a month now, so this is a welcome breath of fresh air, indeed.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Game on!

Comments

Popular Posts