What's thanksgiving without a little Violence...




It's interesting to think of how much a single game can play a big part of your personal life. The year that Mortal Kombat 3 was being hyped for release it had been pretty much on the minds of lots of teenagers. It was actually on a thanksgiving that the local UPN affiliate station in Virginia decided to air a special on MK3 and I managed to have a blank tape to record it. Now currently, I don't even know where that tape may be, but thanks to the magic of the internet I managed to find the video on youtube.

This is probably one of the first instances I've discovered the versatility of Photoshop in game development. something that I managed to further explore in a graphic design job and future endeavors in art. And it gave me enough of a view behind the curtain to want to be interested in the possibility of working in game development, something that in the 90s was less rare to come across inside information on back then compared to now.

So as you watch and enjoy this feature I wish to you a happy Thanksgiving, and may your food be plentiful and your gaming be fun!

Comments

Popular Posts