Nintendo Power Phone USA Commercial



during my insomnia moments I came across a video of a commercial I haven't seen in forever. This commercial would pop up during much of the daytime programming during the mid to late 80's. I never called, because let's face it; long distance/900 number calls weren't cheap, but there were quite a few games that kids like myself found themselves stuck on.

 Additionally, Listening to the final episode of Retronauts, I found myself thinking the same things that were stated about not knowing how on earth I managed to beat all those NES games I had beaten growing up. I remember renting games and beating them in the course of a weekend then taking them back that Sunday evening.

The logical conclusion is that games of today tend to make us softer in our old age.

Comments

Popular Posts