What good things can we talk about, though? I mean talking about the negative seems counter productive to this blog. We have to have some good points, right?
- Well you can now use motion and voice controls to get your Justin Bieber fix
- The new Xbox has built in Wifi, so now I can stop using that as a point of argument.
- With the new Wii-ish games they are catering more to a family friendly image and not just teenage boys
- Halo Reach looks...well.. Halo-y
- Kinect has the answer to Nintendogs, but the answer looks really strange and is named "skittles".
- Even if you lose Kinect Sports' crowd will cheer for you.. take that low self confidence.
- Girls actually play Avatar: the last airbender for the Gamerscore, not for the fun.
- Girls actually do play games, and it's not just a urban legend you hear from other people.