Quickies: Laid Off Games needs some cyber love









Quickies: Laid off games needs some cyber love
Source(s): Laid Off Games website

Last month, some friends of mine, and fellow artists started a company with their friends. The company, Laid Off Games, features some very talented people who are hard at work on their first game; Apple Cyber and The Last Arcade. I've posted some fanart for the titular character on my art blog, but I haven't given them the proper FSBF love that they need so I'm giving them their much overdue props. Expect to see more on the guys and their game in the near future as we try to get something worked out in terms of an interview.



In the meantime, 8bitBar Podcast has a interview with Stephen "Teben" Hetrick talking about the studio and their forthcoming project. Good stuff so go check it out already! Also be sure to check out Teben and Py's DeviantArt Pages and give Laid Off Games the appropriate twitter and facebook love as well.

Game on !

Comments

  1. Awesome! I'll be sure to give my support whenever and however I can.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts