Metroid Other M: Still do not know if want.


The Nintendo Media summit has officially kicked off, and I have to say that I'm pretty impressed so far. Galaxy 2 being more "SMB 3- like" With "world" maps and such, More adventures and the Orchestral music is back in full effect. Cave Story, which has been sitting in development hell for months now has a release date (March 22nd. god, do I need money.) There's a laundry list of games that I want, or am interested in playing. And then we have Metroid: Other M. While the game does have a lot of graphical polish, and an interesting 2D/3D mechanic, I still am on the fence about how to feel about the game overall.

I think it's just a combination of not being too impressed about the game and feeling meh from tryng to fight off the stomach flu. I give any game a fair shake to prove whether it's worth it or not so in due time, Metroid: Other M, In due time......


Source(s): Metroid Database, GoNintendo

Comments

Popular Posts