Dear Capcom.....

According to an article on Kombo, the best way to reach Capcom about re-releases is to talk to the USA branch. This comes after a Capcom unity post about re-releasing third strike. I'm sure many of you would talk about releasing Ducktales, Chip 'N' Dale's Rescue Rangers, or Mickey Mouscapades on the Virutal Console. I want to do one better than that.

Capcom USA. Since the new year will be upon us in less than 24 hours I would like to kick it off right, by seeing a release of Street Fighter 2010! It would be a nice little starter for the new year, and it would be incredibly easy to release unlike the Disney games, which I'm sure you would have to jump through many flaming hoops over.



To further convince to you that this game needs to be released, I will break one of my major rules. Yes, I will rebuy this game if you release it for VC . That's right; Mr "I don't repurchase the same game" will do just that, but only if Street Fighter 2010 makes an appearance this monday. This game is basically a no-brainer. What better way to ring in the year that we make contact, by giving us the game that has us undertaking physical contact with alien species?
I'm done reasoning. I'll be posting SF2010 music for the remainder of this blog post.

Comments

Popular Posts