Practice what you preach, Sp!racy

Yeah I know I've been gone away too long. I wound up falling into the trap that so many bloggers fall into. where you do so many posts that you just find yourself burned out. I'm back, though. and I guess I'd better let you guys know about where i've been.

First of all. I 've been laid off. yeah I know it sucks. I wound up using part of my last paycheck to buy a copy of The Conduit. A great purchase. I've been doing some damage on the online. Nothing too spectacular, but I can get down with the best of them.

Second. I've been participating in the King of Fighters XII fanart competition. Hopefully I win the grand prize or something in the upper prize levels. that would be nice.

Third. I've been making some modifications to my Xbawks classic. Something that I've been wanting to do for ages, and just now got around to doing.

So what have I been arguing about these days you ask?

oh man. The Conduit being a great game, KOF XII not being inferior to SF3 third strike , Sony and Microsoft's motion controls. you name it. I've been sharpening my debating skills something fierce. I feel like now that i've taken a break i can kind of approach arguments from a better standpoint.We'll see.

Comments

Popular Posts