Where the hell have you been?

Have I been away from my little soapbox for that long? Did any of my readers (all two of them) even miss my rants about how gamers on the internet need to pull the sticks out of their collective rears, and how companies seriously need to stfu and bring the quality back to gaming? Let's be honest. This site is purely and solely for my own self indulgence, but while I've been off on the far corners of the interwebs trying to figure out what the hell it is i'm really doing, something hit me.

Sure I get into arguments with gamers, voice my opinions about what I feel games should be, and defend games that are almost universally panned by both critic and jaded gamer alike, but I do it because I want to make a difference. So I'm back, and I think I'm going to be a bit more vocal about my opinions even if noone reads them at least I would of got my voice out there.

so yeah gaming, and gamers. it's effing on. you want some, well come and get it!!

Comments

Popular Posts