Quickies

So I probably don't have to tell you guys about the new Megaman 9 game, and how it's coming out for WiiWare. I also don't have to tell you guys that it will be featured in 8bit format and feature 7 Robot masters and one Female Robot master. I probably don't even have to tell you that this new game is intended to bring gamers back to the days of fan favorite, Megaman 2... well I guess I just told you, didn't I? I'm really interested in this game, and I think i'm going to make some room on the old wii dashboard for it when it finally drops.

Link'd - Source: WiiFanboy

Now for something really strange. There was news of a possible Castlevania for Wii that started out from a leaked image from the DS game Order of Ecclasia that had shown some sort of connection mode between the Wii and the DS. After interviews with Iga, it was stated that there was a Castlevania game expected to hit the Wii in the near future. Gamers everywhere rejoiced, only to be befuddled by the news that the new game, Castlevania: Judgement , Is actually a 3D fighting game. Castlevania: Judgement, pits series favorites like Simon Bellmont, Alucard, Dracula, Maria Renard, and others against eachother in destructable battlefields. The competitors will be using sub weapons such as holy water, crosses, axes, knives and the rest of the standard arsenal. I really don't have anything negative to say about this game so far, but I'm really really confused as to if I want to play this game or not... I'm so confused.

link'd - Source: GoNintendo

Comments

Popular Posts